FAQs on visas and sponsorship


In order to enter, and remain, in the UK, any national who is deemed a 'visa national' by the UK Border Agency is required to have a visa.

There are many different types of visas, which allow nationals to remain in the country for different periods of time and for different reasons. These include:

  • Spousal visas
  • Student visas
  • Work visas (using the Tier system)

For information on these different types of visa, and also on sponsorship of work placements, take a look at our articles on the right hand side. If you want to call us for more information, please do: 0800 177 7162.

Contact Law supports the endeavours of STAE and commends all the work they are undertaking to assist in the plight of the Asian Elephant


We use cookies on the Contact Law site to help us improve it.

If you would like to allow our cookies, please click 'Continue' or carry on browsing. For more information on cookies and how to change your settings, click 'More info'.