Nationality and migration FAQs


Are you an immigrant looking for British citizenship?

Are you thinking about emigrating to Canda, the US or Australia?

What kind of visa is available to you, and what do you need to do to get one?

It's an area of law which is not only complicated, but also very emotive. It can be a simple job of filling in an application (but making sure you get it right!) or a complex job involving human rights.

We've divided our FAQs into immigration, emigration, citizenship, visas and a general category, so take a look and call us if you want some more information on how you can get help.

To contact us for help, and to speak to a solicitor, please call us on 0800 177 7162. You can also choose to use the web-form to the right - if you leave your name, email, phone number and location we will call you back at your convenience.

More information:

Contact Law supports the endeavours of STAE and commends all the work they are undertaking to assist in the plight of the Asian Elephant


We use cookies on the Contact Law site to help us improve it.

If you would like to allow our cookies, please click 'Continue' or carry on browsing. For more information on cookies and how to change your settings, click 'More info'.